As the only care coordination company that truly puts the patient at the center of their care, CareSync is a class of one. Our innovative, award-winning solution saves patients and providers valuable time, effort, and money by collecting health information, creating useful summaries, and developing personalized care plans. We believe that if you engage each patient in the process, and take care of them between doctor’s appointments, everybody wins.
We’re seeking individuals who are just as unique as we are. People with a strong passion for excellence. People who share our exceptional professional skills, friendly persona, and attention to detail. If you are out to change the world in positive ways, you might be a perfect fit. We are seeking:
Bilingual Medical Office Specialist
(Travel locally and domestically 75% of the time)
This role is responsible for introducing contracted physicians, and their staff, to CareSync service solutions. This involves travelling locally and nationally to perform on-site face-to-face training to maximize the CareSync experience.
- Travel locally and domestically to physician/provider offices to train staff in all aspects of the CareSync platform
- Coordinate all aspects of workflow implementation, working closely with the physician’s office staff
- Serve as a first point of contact for multiple accounts during a 30-60 day implementation phase.
- Assess and customize on boarding strategy based on customer needs
- Identify and win over key staff members to maximize their use of CareSync
- Assure provider’s staff are clear on the process of how to best use CareSync and enroll patients
- Manage communication between clinic staff, physicians, and management.
- Interact with patients in a provider’s office discussing benefits of CareSync
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Experience with physician office processes and Electronic Medical Records
- Flexibility to travel locally and domestically 75% of the time
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively train others
- Act as a guardian of high-quality medical data and demonstrate concrete knowledge of state and federal guidelines for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other privacy standards
- Ability to effectively motivate clinical and non-clinical staff
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to manage project tasks and timelines
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Personal computer-based productivity tools
- Ability to work independently
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Must be able to travel locally and domestically 75% of the time
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- 1-2 years of work experience in a physician’s office, a healthcare setting, training, account management, customer service department, or consulting environment
- Working knowledge of physician office workflows for both inpatient and outpatient environments
- Medical billing/insurance experience a plus
- Proficiency with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Microsoft Office products.
- 1 year customer/patient facing experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
Are you up for a career experience that is different—and better?
In return for your contributions to our success, we offer a career experience that others can only envy. Become part of the CareSync team, and be rewarded with competitive salaries and benefits for full-time employees, including insurance one month after hire, paid holidays, and paid time off after 90 days.
Learn more about us and apply now!
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time
- physician office processes and Electronic Medical Records: 1 year